Post contains affiliate links. For more information, see our disclosures
This facial scrub is a super simple way to get your face looking young and supple again. Only three ingrediants that you may already have in your kitchen. It’s an all natural facial scrub, so no worrying about what you are putting on your face.
It’s gentle on your face and great for sensitive skin. The ingredents used in here are also good for sunburns as well.
The scrub is perfect for an gifts, or for a girls night in!! Pop some popcorn, get a cheesy rom com, wine and give yourself a spa night!
Milk Honey Oatmeal Facial Scrub
- 2 cups of uncooked oatmeal
- 2 cup of whole milk
- 2 Tbs. organic honey
How To Make Your Scrub
- Ground oatmeal into a power (doesn’t need to be completely smooth)
- Add all ingredients in a glass jar and stir
- Put in a air tight sealed jar. Store in fridge. Best if used within a week
- Go relax
How To Use Your Oatmeal Scrub
- Apply about 1-2 tbs to your face
- Exfoliate well for about 30 seconds, and let stand for about 2 minutes
- Rinse well with warm water.
- Pat dry with a towel
- Repeat 4-5 times a week