One thing that moms need is to feel refreshed and awake in the morning. This facial scrub will do just that! Coffee doesn’t only taste great, but it is great for your skin. It’s an anti-aging, dark circle reducing, acne fighting goodness.
Post contains affiliate links. For more information, see our disclosures
This scrub is perfect for that sunny Saturday morning where you want to feel refresh and conquer the world. You got a good night sleep, now you want to look like you did.
It’s a very simple facial scrub recipe and it smells so good!
Share the love of coffee and give it as a gift to your mom friends who can use some coffee inside and out.
Brown Sugar Cookie & Coffee Facial Scrub
- 1.5 cups of ground coffee
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 3-4Tbs. oil
How To Make Your Scrub
- Mix all ingredients in your jar/bowl
- Add the oil until coffee grounds stick together
- Put in a air tight sealed jar. Store in fridge for freshness. Best if used within 1 month.
- Go relax
How To Use Your Coffee Scrub
- Apply about 1 tbs to your face
- Exfoliate well to get all the dead skin off
- Rinse well with warm water.
- Pat dry with a towel
- Repeat 2-4 times a week
We hope you enjoy this coffee scrub. Now go give yourself a spa morning and feel refresh, you deserve it!
The Everyday Mom Squad